Have your books signed by the best selling author Mitch Albom. Mitch Albom Book Signing Tour 2014 will be in Manila and Cebu on February 22 and 23. It is your chance to have any Mitch Albom book signed. Just buy Mitch Albom’s new novel, The First Phone Call from Heaven, to get a singing pass.
I am Mitch Albom fan. So far, I have read The Five People You Meet in Heaven, Tuedays with Morrie and The Timekeeper. His new book, The First Phone Call from Heaven sounds like another good read. It sounds like this first novel, The Five People You Meet in Heaven, but reviews says it has a different angle. The First Phone Call from Heaven will be released November 12, 2013.
Mitch Albom Book Signing Tour 2014 Schedule
February 22 (2PM) – Glorietta Activity Center
February 23 (2PM) – Ayala Cebu Activity Center
Registration starts at 10AM
Mitch Albom Book Signing Tour 2014 Signing Mechanics
1. Every purchase of “The First Phone Call from Heaven” (TFPCFH) by Mitch Albom from National Book Store, Powerbooks, Bestsellers or National Book Store Express shall come with a Mitch Albom flyer. Please note that the flyer is not a guaranteed signing pass.
2. There is no limit as to how many copies of TFPCFH can be purchased by a customer.
3. On the day of the event, only guests with an original Mitch Albom flyer that came from a TFPCFH book bought at National Book Store, Powerbooks, Bestsellers or National Book Store Express, will be allowed to register. First come, first served.
4. The book signing events shall be at the following times and dates:
• February 22, 2014, 2 p.m. / Glorietta Activity Center
• February 23, 2014, 2 p.m. / Ayala Center Cebu
Registration at both events will start at 10 a.m.
5. Upon registration, customer shall get their numbered Signing Pass.
One (1) TFPCFH book = One (1) Mitch Albom book of your choice to be signed.
For example, if you bought three (3) copies of TFPCFH and have three (3) flyers, you may have three (3) books signed (e.g. One (1) Tuesdays with Morrie + One (1) The Five People you Meet in Heaven + One (1) The First Phone Call From Heaven).
6. Mitch Albom will only sign books. T-shirts, DVDs, CDs and other merchandise will not be signed. There shall be no personalization of the books.
7. There is no preset limit as to how many people can have their books signed and every effort will be made to have as many books signed as possible. However, should there be an excessive number of people, National Book Store reserves the right to limit (a) the number of people who can have their books signed or (b) the number of books each person may have signed. First come, first served.
8. Guests may take photos during the signing session. However, we strictly allow only one photo per person.